Sunday, July 20, 2008


Today I split .historical into three parts. .historical, ._get_data(), and ._load_from_csv(). It wasn't particularly difficult, but it was in effort to make a .load_file() in the Stock class that would load high frequency data. I spent about an two hours hunting down and trying to fix a bug that I thought was because of limitations to pythons function. Turns out, I was just passing the wrong parameter between functions. I thought that was the first thing I looked for. Maybe I did, but was just wrong, in any case, it works now.


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home